1. Participants in the constitutional proceedings shall be recognized as individuals and bodies whose applications have instituted constitutional proceedings:
1) the President of the Republic;
2) Chairman of the Senate of Parliament;
3) Chairman of the Mazhilis of the Parliament;
4) Members of Parliament of at least one-fifth of their total number;
5) the Prime Minister;
6) the courts of the Republic;
7) state bodies and officials whose acts are constitutionally verifiable.
2. If necessary, participants in constitutional proceedings may have their representatives in the Constitutional Council, whose powers are formalized in accordance with the established procedure.
(Article 20 of the Constitutional Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan «On the Constitutional Council of the Republic of Kazakhstan» 29 December 1995, № 2737).